Log in

No account? Create an account

Copyright Infringement and Me


Previous Entry Copyright Infringement and Me Nov. 3rd, 2010 @ 11:14 pm Next Entry
Date:November 4th, 2010 03:59 pm (UTC)

Plagiarized Work

I hope you find a lawyer friend to file official paperwork. You can also probably contact your state's attorney general's office. There might also be information on how to counter this site's theft of your work at the Standford Copyright website. I hope you don't just let this drop.
(Replies frozen) (Thread)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com