Log in

No account? Create an account

Copyright Infringement and Me


Previous Entry Copyright Infringement and Me Nov. 3rd, 2010 @ 11:14 pm Next Entry
[User Picture Icon]
Date:November 4th, 2010 04:10 pm (UTC)
It's been said before, but damages for copyright claims are definitely non-trivial.

Report the Facebook page for copyright infringement, send a DMCA takedown notice, contact your state bar association and talk to an IP lawyer. They'll tell you if you have a case.
(Replies frozen) (Thread)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com