Log in

No account? Create an account

Copyright Infringement and Me


Previous Entry Copyright Infringement and Me Nov. 3rd, 2010 @ 11:14 pm Next Entry
Date:November 4th, 2010 08:39 pm (UTC)

If you are serious about taking action


Section 504 deal with remedies for infringement of copyright.

If you are serious talk to a lawyer. Any reputable lawyer will give free consultation.

Also check with local law schools, sometimes they have free clinics to help people in need legal advice.

(Replies frozen) (Thread)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com