Log in

No account? Create an account

Copyright Infringement and Me


Previous Entry Copyright Infringement and Me Nov. 3rd, 2010 @ 11:14 pm Next Entry
Date:November 6th, 2010 10:39 am (UTC)

Writer's copyright

You are right! SEE www.artdesigncafe.com - M Contraband Esq., Punk Lawyer - "The Copyright Pie" - you should go to a lawyer and get them to write a letter to the publisher - try Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts or a similar organization if there is one near you. Best of luck!
(Replies frozen) (Thread)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com